If you get an issue with not having VB Power Pack 10.0, it can be downloaded from Microsoft here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=145727&clcid=0x804
The app was build with VS2012 instead of VS2008..NET Framework is still 3.5
*This runs as a Clickonce app so can auto update by running outside of Visual studio
PDF document above.NOTE Now autogenerates PBScript: Run once directly outside of Visual Studio.
How to use in Visual Studio, with PBScripts:
- Its is assumed that you are familiar with PBScripts as per previous use of this app in Platform Builder for Compact 7/2013
- They run from Menu->Tools->Platform Builder->(ConfigureScripts)Run Active Script
- Download and run the app outside of Visual Studio once.
- Running outside gives you the option of creating the required PBScript.
- In VS 2012 with Compact 7/2013 installed and an OS project loaded:
Please give feedback so as to help with improving this tool. Thx
- Select CEDriverWiz and run the wizard.